Tribe Capital, a Venture Capital Firm, Aims to Secure $100 Million for Crypto Fund, Reports Say

Tribe Capital, a venture capital firm headquartered in San Francisco, is said to be in the process of raising USD 100 million for its latest fund, named “Digital Future Fund I,” which will focus on investments in the cryptocurrency sector. Founded by Arjun Sethi, Tribe Capital has already supported approximately 15 crypto companies, including notable names such as Polygon and the well-known FTX.

According to an undisclosed source, Tribe Capital intends to allocate its investments in the fund towards early-stage opportunities within layer 1 and 2 ecosystems, decentralized finance (DeFi) projects, and real-world assets on the blockchain. The investment range for these early-stage ventures is expected to be between USD 500,000 and 3 million.

The primary objective of this fund is to stimulate the advancement of protocols that enhance liquidity, security, scalability, and cross-chain compatibility, ultimately working towards rebuilding trust in the cryptocurrency space. By actively supporting the development of such protocols, Tribe Capital aims to foster growth and innovation within the crypto industry.

In October 2021, the company made an exciting announcement about a cryptocurrency fund totaling $75 million. Originally intended to be $50 million, the fund size was increased due to the overwhelming positive feedback from investors. The funding distribution consisted of approximately 75 percent from the United States and the remaining 25 percent from international projects.

Looking ahead, the forthcoming fund will be skillfully managed by Boris Revsin, who serves as the Managing Partner at Tribe Capital.


© 2023 CryptoFunding. All Rights Reserved.